"Lloydminster Public School Division was fortunate to have hosted Darci Lang for multiple professional development events at the start of the 2016/2017 school year. Darci worked closely with our Division Administration team to tailor her presentations to our context, ensuring the needs of our organization were addressed.
Darciís message of Focus On The 90% resonated with all who heard her speak. Staff, parents and community members were all provided with the opportunity to; reflect on their individual circumstances, identify those worth celebrating and identify those that needed to be dealt with or accepted. Darciís approachability, straightforwardness and professionalism are second to none. I heard from many who attended her sessions that they were inspired, motivated to make change, and appreciative of how blessed they are.
It is without any reservation that I would recommend Darci as a great resource to work with your organization. Her message of focusing on the 90% of things in our life that are good vs. the 10% of things that are not so good is appropriate for any audience. I can assure you people will leave Darciís sessionís not only better employees but better people."
Todd Robinson I Director of Education I Lloydminster Public School Division
- Imagine coming to work knowing that your team was as excited to be there as you are.
- Imagine being able to walk away from a difficult situation without having it take over your entire day.
- Increase morale by improving working relationships.
- Change what you focus on to be happier at work and at home.
- Establish a culture in your organization that focuses on the positive.
- Ignite the passion, creativity and commitment that brought you to your career in the first place.
- You and your team will be inspired to move your Focus to the 90%.