September 15, 22, 29 and October 6, 2021
Eligible for 100% funding by the Re-Open Saskatchewan Training Subsidy
(Your entire team can attend)
Receive a copy of their new books with your registration. (a $50 value)
During COVID-19 we have all experienced change, isolation and uncertainty.
As we move through this unprecedented time, let’s “Focus Forward” together!
This powerful session will inspire your team to come together and develop the tools they need to move forward and connect with co-workers, serve customers and have something left for the people that matter most at the end of the day.
By using many stories (both humorous and emotional) and a number of workshops, this session delivers on a few main goals:
- It helps attendees understand how the changes, fear and isolation of COVID-19 has impacted their mind and body and learn to regain their resilience.
- Attendees will discover tools to effectively deal with whatever comes their way, whether it's issues at work, with family or lingering COVID-19 uncertainty.
- It will inspire attendees to re-set, re-fresh and take action to better take care of themselves and others as they move forward. Many attendees comment that they have a “light bulb” moment in this session and start to make positive changes as a result.
You Will Learn:
- To identify when your Stress Switch gets triggered and how to manage it.
- How all this uncertainty has depleted us, getting many of us caught in a “Down-Spiral” and how to turn it around.
- Tools to reduce or even avoid getting stressed in any situation.
- Ideas to help you return to the workplace and remain safe, calm, productive and “Focused Forward.”
- The top three foods that drag you down and keep you stressed.
- How to boost your body’s “Good Mood Fluid” to think and feel your best.
- To stay resilient, focused and effective when dealing with negative people, issues or uncertainty.
- To be an uplifting influence on those around you and support team members during this COVID-19 journey.
— Regina Public Schools
- Improve your teams’ psychological safety. When individuals are calm and focused, they are easier to work with, make better decisions, follow proper procedures and are more productive.
- Team members will feel less stress and anxiety while returning to work and be better able to serve both internal and external customers.
- Team members care about and support each other better through stressful times helping to build wellness and morale.
- Companies experience less casual sick leave, stress leave and turnover.
- All this improves their quality of life and work environment, positively impacting your company’s bottom line.
— Manitoba HR Professionals Conference
About the Presenters:
Darren and Darci Lang have been inspiring crowds for over 30 years. They have shown thousands how to successfully navigate change and challenges to live their best life.
When: September 15, 22, 29 and October 6. If you miss a session, you can download it later.
- Webinar: Includes four live webinars (2 hrs each) co-presented by Darren and Darci Lang. Plus, each attendee receives:
- Darren’s new book Staying Up in an Upside-Down World
- Darci’s book Living the 90%
- Certificate of Completion
Who should attend: individual staff members or your entire team.
- Tickets: Two options.
- i. Subsidy Option:
- This webinar series qualifies for funding under the Re-Open Saskatchewan Training Subsidy. This program pays for your entire team to attend.
- Click here to see if you are eligible for subsidy.
- If you’d like to apply for the subsidy, we make it easy. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you all the information you need to apply.
- You must apply for this grant by June 30, 2021.
- ii. Non-Subsidy Option: $399.00/ticket + GST. (Groups of 10+ call or email for discounts.)
How to register: Complete the form below or call 306-535-3233.
Please forward this information to any team members, friends or family who could benefit from this session.
Darren and Darci also deliver this message for individual organizations and conferences. For more information on how they can help inspire and COVID-19 proof your group send us an email at email@example.com.
NOTE – A webinar for your organization may also qualify for 100% funding under the Re-Open Saskatchewan Training Subsidy mentioned above.
You can register and pay for this session Online (secure payment via credit card), by Fax, Phone or Mail.
Tickets: $399 + GST
Registrations cancelled 14 or more days prior to the workshop will receive a full refund, minus a $25 administration fee.
Registrations cancelled less than 14 days prior to the workshop can either receive a credit towards a future workshop or may transfer registration to another individual. In this case, please email the name of the alternate person who will be attending.
Call 306-535-3233. If you receive our secure voice mail you may leave the registration information listed above in your voice message. We will call you back to confirm.
Email, Fax or Mail Registration
Click here to print the Registration form.